General Delivery Information
Thank you for visiting the Mitre Australia website. We take a lot of care in the quality of our products, and want you to be happy with the service you get from us.
All orders placed on the Mitre Australia website are made subject to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss for such products passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If you have received confirmation of shipping but your products have not arrived, please ensure that you have allowed sufficient time according to the estimated delivery times provided to you on your shipping confirmation email.
In most cases carriers do not operate or deliver on public Holidays or weekends. We ship from Melbourne, Victoria so please note Victorian public holidays with our order processing time and customer service responses All prices shown are inclusive of Australian GST.
Standard Australian delivery - under $100 - $10
For orders under $100, a flat $10 shipping fee is charged.
Standard sized orders are shipped via Australia Post's EParcel service. A signature upon delivery is requierd. Bulk orders may be shipped in the most convenient and efficient method- this may be via courier.
If you have any queries regarding the delivery method, please contact us on (03) 9091 5039
Standard Australian delivery - over $100 - free
Orders over $100 are entitled to free delivery as per above.
Please note that personalised goods cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty. We will not accept returns for personalised goods which have the incorrect spelling at the time of order confirmation. If the error is due to Mitre we will exchange or refund the goods in line with our returns procedure.
Please contact customer service (Customerservice@sptgrpwholesale.com.au - (03) 9091 5039) for a Returns Authorisation Number and label for your return.
You may also return goods found to be faulty under the terms of the Mitre Product Guarantee. It is essential for both hygiene and for a thorough assessment that faulty items are returned to us in a clean, dry and presentable fashion. We appreciate that due to the nature of the usage of our products, soiling will occur. However, we would ask you to consider that these products must be handled by our staff in order to carry out examination and any subsequent repairs. We reserve the right to refuse an inspection if the products are returned in a state unfit for handling. We trust you agree that this is a reasonable request.
For returns for change of mind or wrong selection, you will be required to pay the return postage. A re-stocking fee of $10 applies to all orders returned to us which covers the original posting
Upon receipt of a faulty item, an inspection takes place. If we agree that the fault falls within the Mitre Product Guarantee, then the item will either be replaced or repaired free of charge with 14 days. We reserve the right to reject returned goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy, and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Mitre will pay only cover subsequent re-delivery costs (if applicable) if the return is as a result of our error or if the goods are faulty.
When you receive products you have ordered, we recognise that you will want to try them on to ensure the fit and feel of the item is as you envisaged. Many of our products are worn next to the skin, so please bear this in mind when trying them on, as this may affect our ability to offer you a refund should you decide to return the item, and we subsequently find the item is not in a fully re-saleable condition.
Mitre Product Guarantee
Mitre products carry a full 3 month (or 2 years in the case of the Super Dimple football) guarantee to the original purchaser against defects in components, materials, and workmanship. The guarantee excludes the personalisation element of personalised footballs, which is not guaranteed to last the lifespan of the football. The guarantee also excludes damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, inappropriate use or care and repair other than by Mitre or its agents. Mitre may provide you with a full refund, or repair or replace any guaranteed item according to the returns process set out below. All claims should be made in writing. This guarantee gives no rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential losses or damages. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Returns & Exchanges Process- Non Faulty
1. We can only issue you with a refund or exchange if the item(s) purchased are in a fully re-saleable condition (excludes faulty items).
2. Please ensure that items returned also have their original packaging and that the items are in a fully re-saleable condition, and have any swing-tickets still attached (excludes faulty items). Faulty items must be in a clean and dry condition.
3. Returns Authorisation number & Labelling - Please contact us for your Return Authorisation number (RA) and a returns label.lease affix this to the outside of your returns package, ensuring that any other carrier labels are struck-through with a marker pen. This label requires payment to Australia Post
4. We recommend you obtain proof of posting as we cannot issue refunds for items we do not receive.
5. Complete the returns or exchanges section of the delivery note, and ensure it is returned with the goods. If you are returning faulty goods and have misplaced or thrown-away your delivery note, please write your personal details, order number, and reason for returning the item onto a sheet of paper and include this within the package.
6. Please ensure your returns package is packed and sealed securely.
7. All returns will be refunded to you via your original form of payment once they have been received and inspected at our distribution centre. Please allow up to fourteen (14) days for the credit to appear on your statement.
8. Upon receipt of a faulty item, an inspection takes place. If we agree that the fault falls within the Mitre Product Guarantee, then you will be refunded in full, or the item will be replaced or repaired free of charge.